Re: MG trip to England

To: philip.raby@eos-magazine.com
Subject: Re: MG trip to England
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 12:55:29 EST
On Wed, 10 Dec 97 09:04:19 -0000 Philip Raby
<philip.raby@eos-magazine.com> writes:
>On 10/12/97 3:46 am Ray McCrary said
>
>>>I had VERY CAREFULLY stayed away from commenting on the
>>>beer thread since i no longer drink the stuff myself however I do
>have
>>>significant experience having lived in pubs (literally and
>figuratively)
>>>for many years as a callow youth in England.....
>>>
>>>OLD PECULIAR IS ABSOLUTELY LETHAL!!!!
>>>
>>>Two pints of it and you're anybodys, three and you're nobodys!!
>>>
>>>avoid at all costs unless you want to get very pissed very quickly
>and
>>>then suffer the worst hangover you will ever know!!!!!
>
>Now, I'm not mean enough to start a thread about Yanks not being able
>handle their drinks, but only three pints? Come on..... ;-))
>
>Philip Raby
>Editor, MG World
>PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
>Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
>www.chp.ltd.uk

Yank........YANK!!! - im scottish by descent, "sarf Lundn" by inclination
and
theres still Blue Bass running in these veins from 20 odd years ago!!!!
I just happen to be re-colonizing these parts
Next time im over, im going to sit you down and make you drink 3 pints
of old peculiar - then Im going to write an article about it for MG World
-
I guarantee an entertaining piece....
PLUS - if you dont repent, i will bring Ian Pender with me to videotape
the
whole thing.......
A gauntlet thus thrown down shall not go unpicked up!!!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster