Re: MG, Drinking Guide to England

To: Philip Raby <philip.raby@eos-magazine.com>, miker15@juno.com,
Subject: Re: MG, Drinking Guide to England
From: Chris Nevard <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 04:11:34 -0800 (PST)

--------Phil Raby
said---------------------------------------------------
> From these postings you'd think Chris was a middle-aged bearded type
with a >flat twead cap and a pipe who listens to folk music ;-)

What, like that stuff you were playing the other week Phil?

I have one of those outfits complete with plus fours and stick on
beard so I 'fit in' at MGCC Natters  ;-)
Without CAMRA though we'd be drinking Watney's Red Barrel  -  bit like
Budweiser with added colour.
==
Chris Nevard

"ELECELLERATION  - The mistaken notion that the more you press an elevator
button, the faster it will arrive."

<http://www.mgcars.org/cambs.mgoc/images2/chris.jpg>
Work <nevardc@sky4.bskyb.com> Other <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>