Re: MG, Drinking Guide to England

To: Ray McCrary <spook01@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: MG, Drinking Guide to England
From: Chris Nevard <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 01:45:58 -0800 (PST)
--Ray McCrary <spook01@mindspring.com> wrote:

> At 11:42 AM 12/10/97 -0000, Philip Raby wrote:
> >On 10/12/97 9:23 am Chris Nevard said
> >
> >>Seriously though if you like 'good' British pubs get a copy of the
> >>'Good Beer Guide'  see <http://www.camra.org.uk> it will expalin
> >>everything you need to know about the above and recommends over 5000
> >>pubs and inns. CAMRA (Campaign For Real Ale) can mail it to you.
Most
> >>good bookshops in the UK will sell it. I think it is £12 ish.
> >>
> >>Most of the MG clubs meet at such places - a good chance to meet MG
> >>people and great ale (get somebody else to drive though - more
than a
> >>pint and you're over the limit)
> >
> >>From these postings you'd think Chris was a middle-aged bearded
type with
> a flat twead cap and a pipe who listens to folk music ;-)
> >
> >Philip Raby
> >Editor, MG World
> >PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
> >Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
> >www.chp.ltd.uk
> >
> >When he is actually 12 years old and wears his baseball hat
backwards?
> Ray

Damn you guys sussed me out!
==
Chris Nevard

"If all your cattle have been rustled by brigands, all your money has been lost
in a foolish investment, and your spouse is  persistently unfaithful. It does
not necessarily men that your house will not burn down"

<http://www.mgcars.org/cambs.mgoc/images2/chris.jpg>
Work <nevardc@sky4.bskyb.com> Other <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>