oops...And a party!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: oops...And a party!
From: MLishego <MLishego@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 23:23:05 EST
Hello all,
       Well, my trip home was very uneventful.  It was a nice drive, anyway.
However, when I returned and hooked up to good ole AOL, it accidentaly sent
some of my old saved flashmail...from August!  Sorry about that, I guess that
would explain the two or three off-topic posts coming from my machine!!!
        Anyway, I was wondering if some of the list members would like to meet
in a chat room some night for an MG List "Christmas Party"   You guys and gals
seem like the kind of people who would enjoy an online chat party, and I'm
sure it would be informative.  Of course, it wouldn't need to be MG only talk
either...Anyway, respond to me privately, and I'll post the address to the
list if there seems to be enough interest...How about the evening two days
before X-mas?  Maybe about 7:30?  Let me know if you're interested...
Mike Lishego