Re: oops...And a party!

To: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Subject: Re: oops...And a party!
From: Blake Wylie <bwylie@fly.HiWAAY.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 14:02:01 -0600 (CST)
I like IRC a lot, and I don't really prefer the chat rooms that are
integrated into browsers.  They seem very limited.  Kai here has a good
idea, and with the page that he will put up about IRC, people on the list
can learn about IRC and sort of expand their minds.  It's not only fun,
but it's also a learning experience.  :)  BTW...when I first moved to my
current ISP, I had no idea what IRC was, but I learned quickly when some
people I knew wanted to meet there.  Now I use IRC all of the time.  (I
just use Undernet more, Kai  :P)  Efnet sounds fine to me though...it
makes me no nevermind.  :)

Blake Wylie
1970 MGB