RE: MGB Mechanical by year

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: MGB Mechanical by year
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 11:15:09 -0600
Ok, well, the MG enthusiast page wasn't as detailed as I was looking =
for. Kai told me its not available on the Net... being the cheapskate I =
am, I was hoping for something before I go out and buy "The Proper MG" =
or something similar.=20
My specific question relates to the '73 model year B. What were the =
specifics, mechanically of that year, especially emissions equipment or =
anything peculiar. Anyone know?=20
Dan