Re: MGF? No, merci

To: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Subject: Re: MGF? No, merci
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 13:27:10 -0500
My point exactly, Jay.  However I'm afraid our thin-skinned Brits are
feeling a bit defensive.  After all they've had to look at MG Metros and
other truck since 1980.  I suppose we should pity them.

The scary part is that one of my high school students asked me what kind of
car  I was driving.  I replied that it was an MG.  She said, "I know
because I read the badge, but what is it?".

 Where do you start with your explanation?

Enough said.

John