MGB Webber carb

To: MGS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB Webber carb
From: Tuna abs <Tunaabs@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 21:30:26 EST
Thanks to all those who reply to my question about MGB seats.  Hopefully there
is a Miata at my local scrap shop.  I think I'll have beter luck finding one a
TR7 or 8. Since there are peolpe reading my stuff, I'm looking to trade a
Webber (45 DCOE side draft) carburator with  aluminum manifold.  All set to go
into another MG.  I'm located down here in S. Texas in the Harlingen area.
I'll be in Miami FL, thru the holidays and I will take them with me.  So, if
any one from the Miami area interested, I'll be there till the 7 of Jan.
After that, I''ll be back in Texas.
I'm looking to trade both items for some thing of equal or interest value.