Re: The Encyclopedia of Classic Cars - Review (Long)

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: The Encyclopedia of Classic Cars - Review (Long)
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 14:10:36 -0500
Trevor, I alway expect your input but, while I didn't qualify my remarks, I
did at least make a definitive statement - which you have chosen to
disagree with without explanation.  Granted I've made a sweeping statement
but I did so on the basis of considerable experience with many of the cars
in question and I have owned cars (and motorcycles) from 12 different
countries representing a span of some 50 years.  I have restored all or
part of some 50 machines of which 15 were LBCs.  I'm sorry that I didn't
indicate the reason for my remarks.