British Tool Company

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: British Tool Company
From: qualitas@juno.com (jack Feldman)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 21:23:06 -0600
When I followed up on a source for the MGA dash nut spanner, I found a
whole company. BTC is a small independently owned company that
specializes in

        Tool Kit Tools for MG-T Series, MGA, MGB and Midget
        Whitworth Sockets, Spanners Taps & Dies and Thread Repair Kits.

You can buy the whole took kit for your car, or just the tool you need.
He also has some specialty  factory service tools in addition to the dash
nut spanner. He has Clutch Aliment Tools for all T-Series, 3 main MGA and
MGB, 1500 Midget, Main (sic) MGB and MGC, and the Octagon Socket for MGA
& MGB with Banjo rear axle. He also has the Rear Axle Nut Spanner for TC
which comes with Moss Motor's Replacement Nuts round eight tang (whatever
that is).

        Robb Nortier
        709 Marietta, NE
        Grand Rapids, MI 49505
        616/363-6666

The usual disclaimers. I think it is the small independent specialty
houses that make our hobby great, and we need to support them. Call him
for your catalog.

Jack