Re: Re-built engine storage

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Re-built engine storage
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 22:57:11 -0500
Hi Chris:

Get your self a big plastic bag or a large garbage bag and place this
around the engine then close it up.  Hint:  do this while the engine is
still on the engine stand.  I'm assuming that you will have plugged the
various aperatures with rags.  If humidity might be a worry to you, buy a
bag of dessicant and put it into the bag with the engine.  Don't worry.  If
you used lots of oil, which is inevitable, you won't have any problems.

John