Re: Oil coolers...one to choose

To: "Mike Edmonds" <edmondsm@concentric.net>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Oil coolers...one to choose
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 97 16:42:31 -0500
>Larry --
>
>I have not heard of Special Interest Car Parts. Where are they and how do
>I get a copy of their catalog?
>
>Thanks.
>
>>I just got the Special Interest Car Parts Holiday catalog last night and
>>it listed a 13 row oilcoller kit COMPLETE for something like $85. Picture
>>shows the cooler and lines.
>>
>>Larry Macy
>>78 Midget

Bonehead Me. It is the ProperMG holiday catalog.
97 Tenney St.
PO Box 201
Georgetown, MA 01833

1 800 711 3368
1 978 352 2751 FAX
propermg@aol.com

And not only that but it is 179.OO Man do I feel like smaller than the
size of my MG. SORRY!!
Shoulda never called the SO. See what happens when you try to help and
don't have a clue wht the hell you are talking about.

Larry Macy
78 Midget