Re: New car

To: Joe Fernandez <JAF@YMH.COM>
Subject: Re: New car
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 07:26:33 -0500 (EST)
        Rust rust rust. Anything else can be repaired (it's ment to wear
out) but the body is not ment to be repaired. Sure you can do it, but if
you do be prepared to spend some heavy bucks. A new interior will cost
less than a not so simple rocker panel. Be especially careful of the
sills. Look at the inside ones near the front where your feet go. Use a
magnet on the outside rockers, check out the floor. If you find any holes,
I'd walk away. Price depends on condition. A rust free car can be had for
$4,500 or so.
....Art