Re: TD Steering Wheel

To: "Frank R. Krajewski" <frankk@businesson.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TD Steering Wheel
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 07:57:56 -0800
Yup, Frank, rust it is! That wheel is stuck on a tapered surface at the end
of the shaft. (The key you refer to just stops the hub rotating on that
taper.)

A puller of some sort or a BFH are your best resorts. Be sure the clamp you
loosened (which allows the wheel and shaft to adjust in and out of the
column) is tight before you do the hammer routine, though.

Good Luck!

Lawrie