Re: TD Steering Wheel

To: "Frank R. Krajewski" <frankk@businesson.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TD Steering Wheel
From: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 08:28:33 -0800
Frank:

Extend the steering wheel adjusment, and slide the chrome "coil" out of the
way. Youthen have to use the point of aknife or similar to pop out the
rounded "key". Withe this out, you can slide the splined shaft and wheel
off of the steering column. If you want to remove the wheel from the
splined shaft, then you will have to use a three jawed wheel, or gear puller.

Cheers: