Re: clutch master cylinder leaking

To: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Subject: Re: clutch master cylinder leaking
From: Blake Wylie <bwylie@hiwaay.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 16:44:29 -0600 (CST)
Can you not just bore it like you would a brake master cylinder?  I rebuilt
it (boring it out and replacing all of the seals).  I thought that this was
done to the clutch m/c.  But...I guess I'll just have to pull it off and
take a look for myself.  :)  Oh well.  I'm not going anywhere soon until I
get that new gas tank.  :)

Oh...and have you priced a new clutch m/c?  I am just wondering.  :)

Blake