Re: Badge Bar

To: mhartwig@cbu.edu
Subject: Re: Badge Bar
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 1997 15:40:59 EST
Mike,
  I think, if memory serves, the badge bar bolts to the bumper irons,
behind the bumper.  In other words, the bumper has to come off, the badge
bar put on and the bumper replaced.
  I'll be the first to admit it;s been a long time since I worked with
one, but I believe that's how we put on the last one.
good luck!!!
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget