New LBC Fuel Injection

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New LBC Fuel Injection
From: "Jerry Causey" <reecau@whidbey.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 12:52:27 +0800
I know what I want for Christmas NEXT year! I finally got around to an in-depth
reading of the Jan-Feb issue of GRASSROOTS MOTORSPORTS magazine last night, and
spotted an available-early-'98, programmable, throttle body fuel injection
system for SU carbed cars from TWM Induction in Goleta, CA (just a couple of
doors down from Moss Motors). The illustration in the ad on page 56 looks like
a twin SU HS-6 manifold for the B-series engine with throttle bodies that look
like topless SUs, and a built in pressure regulator. They have a Web page under
construction at http://www.twminduction.com/ which is currently empty. TWM is
also the source for the gorgeous SU air horns that Moss sells for $45 USD.

Regards,
Jerry Causey
1967 MGB GT