Door Ding (sigh) & Paintless Dent Repair

Subject: Door Ding (sigh) & Paintless Dent Repair
From: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 97 11:37:29 -0800
Well, I've had my LBC for about a year and it was bound to happen.  It
got its first door ding. (Thanks to the ferry parking lot where they
magically found an extra 100 spaces by making the existing ones so narrow
even an MG has trouble parking. And most of the people here drive SUVs
and land yachts.) To help soothe my aching heart, I was wondering, has
anyone had experience with Dent Pro or Dent Wizard or any of those other
paintless dent repair places? Thanks in advance for your advice and
condolences. ;)

Joseph
67 Roadster