Christmas Cracker (OFF TOPIC)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Christmas Cracker (OFF TOPIC)
From: Chris Nevard <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 12:10:11 -0800 (PST)
Listers

A man was feeling very depressed and walked into a pub and ordered a
triple scotch. As the landlord poured the drink, he remarked: "That's
quite a heavy drink. What's wrong?"

After quickly downing his drink, the man replied: "I got home and
found my wife in the back of the 'MGB GT'(obligatory 'MG' content)-
rear seat flat with my best friend."

"Wow!" exclaimed the landlord, as he poured the man a second triple.
"No wonder you need a stiff drink. The second triple is on the house."

As the man downed his second drink, the landlord asked him: "What did
you do?"

"I walked over to my wife," the man replied, "looked her straight in
the eye and told her that we were through and to pack her stuff and
get out."

"That makes sense," said the landlord, "but what about your best
friend?"

The man replied: "I walked over to him, looked him right in the eye
and said 'Bad Dog!' "
==
Chris Nevard

"Never look a gift horse in the mouth, it might have bad breath"

<http://www.mgcars.org/cambs.mgoc/images2/chris.jpg>
Work <nevardc@sky4.bskyb.com> Other <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>