Re: stuck valves

To: "Scott C. Williams" <scw@russellks.net>
Subject: Re: stuck valves
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 22:35:04 -0500
Hi Scott:

It could be lack of lead but more likely it's a excess of carbon.  Could it
be running too rich or is it not getting hot enough which could lead to
condensation and moisture in the engine.  They usually only stick when they
sit for long periods of time.  If you have a lead problem you should be
seeing valve clearances getting tighter and the engine getting quieter.

John