Re: [NC] Re: Getting rid of rodents,,,W/O Cats!

To: Carol <car@intersatx.net>, bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Subject: Re: [NC] Re: Getting rid of rodents,,,W/O Cats!
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 19:03:39 -0800
At 04:50 PM 12/29/97 -0800, Carol wrote:
>Heck, Larry, we may really be onto something here...
>
>Rock-Hard Rodent Ratchets, R-H Rodent Rivets, R-H Rodent Racers, R-H Rodent
>Renches... This list, in its mere infancy at the moment, could literally
>take off, especially with your "high explosives." Cat lovers could relax a
>bit. Rats could take over some of the more arduous tasks for which we have
>been using cats.

Well, I think a rock hard rodent would make a great wheel chock, perfect
wedge shape, (hmm ...wedge...is that what TR7's really are? wheel chocks
for monster trucks?) or door stops.

And of course don't forget that a RHR could easily be used as a projectile
weapon, just swing by the tail a few times and let fly. After all the
home/auto defense market is booming these days.

Greg

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
 I have spread my dreams under your feet;
 Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
                                  Yeats