RE: Bleeders and Synch Tools (No Rat Content)

To: "'Christopher Palmer'" <ctp@gbn.org>
Subject: RE: Bleeders and Synch Tools (No Rat Content)
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 14:17:00 -0600
Chris:
Yes, the Uni-Syn, I was too lazy to look at the recent posts on this =
contraption. I've seen many talking about the colortune and singing its =
praises. Showing my ignorance, I've never fiddled with multi-carb =
setups, so this is a new thing for me...I know what the miss SOUNDED =
like on my new pruchase, though, I just hope that's it!
Controversy sparking is always an added benefit of being a member of the =
list, is it not? 8)
Dan