Re: Rover Go Fast Stuff

To: Darren_Jameson@illinova.com
Subject: Re: Rover Go Fast Stuff
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 16:45:33 EST
May I suggest APT in Riverside California. (1-800-278-3278)
 Also check with Ted Schumacher (sp?), who sometimes shows up on this
list.
 Edlebrock makes a Performance Manifold for the Buick/Rover 215 engine,
as does Offenhauser.
  Crane offers a performance oriented cam for the engine, and I believe
that Kent Cams (England)  does also.
  Across the "pond", Clive Wheatly has a long list of "goodies for the
Rover engine
  His address is:
     The Garage
     2 Chequer Street, Pennfields