Movie Trivia (NO LBC)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Movie Trivia (NO LBC)
From: "Scott Gardner" <gardner7@pilot.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 14:00:38 +0000
Can anybody name any actors or actresses that have been in three or
more different sets of movie sequels?  So you know what I mean, I'll
give you the easiest example here--Harrison Ford:

1) All three Star Wars films (as Han Solo)

2) Several Tom Clancy movies (as Jack Ryan)

3) All of the Indiana Jones movies (as Indy)

He may have been in at least one more series, if he played the same
character in both "American Graffiti" and "More American Graffiti".
In the first, he's the hot-rod racer, and in the second, he has a
small part as a motorcycle cop, but I'm not sure if he's supposed to
be the grown-up version of the hot-rodding kid, or a totally
different character.

Riqui and I wracked our brains, and have finally come up with two
more.  Anybody know any?

Also, can anybody name THREE movies with both Wesley Snipes AND Woody
Harrelson in them?  (The first two are easy.  The third...)

Scott
gardner7@pilot.infi.net