Re: Ack! Bushings

To: bwylie@hiwaay.net
Subject: Re: Ack! Bushings
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 1998 10:39:14 EST
Hi Blake,
  If it's just the rubber A-arm bushings that you need to replace, I've
done it. It's not a hard job, and you should be able to do the deed in a
morning. Even though it does not take long, don't waste your time using
the standard rubber bushings. Get the V8 bushings. They last longer and
the ride is better.
 The time the job takes is directly related to the amount of paint, dirt
and rust on the bolt threads.
Bob