Worst GM engine (no lbc)

To: grunt2@concentric.net
Subject: Worst GM engine (no lbc)
From: "Scott Gardner" <gardner7@pilot.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 15:18:59 +0000
> The 2.8 V6 GM is the worst engine they ever made. The 3.8 with a good set of
>head
> gaskets is a reliable motor. GM cheated on the head gaskets, The better
>gaskets
> solve the engines major defect. Carl E.

Carl,
        Well, if we're going to talk about the WORST engine GM ever made,
how about the version of the "Iron Duke" 4-cylinder that went into
the 1984 Fieros?  I remember looking at the classified ads in 1985,
and there were about 20 1984 Fieros for sale, and about 30% of them
said "new engine"!
Scott
Scott Gardner
gardner@lwcomm.com