Making the £ sign on US computers [WAS] Re

To: mgb.roadster@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Subject: Making the £ sign on US computers [WAS] Re
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 1998 18:17:49 -0500
>By the way, how do you make the Pound symbol?  It appears that my North
>American keyboard does not recognize our British brethren's monetary
>system; or, more likely, my computer skills are lacking.

Hold down the ALT key. While doing that, type 156 on the numerical keypad.
Make sure NUM LOCK is on before you do it.

This will only work for those using the Standard US English codepage (which
most people in the USA use...)

BEN RUSET - mailto:bruset@monmouth.com
MG Cars Webring - http://www.infi-pos.com/~oasis/mgring/index.html
Safety Fast!    - http://www.infi-pos.com/~oasis