Re: getting frustrated

To: Alan Lott <lottala@mail.auburn.edu>
Subject: Re: getting frustrated
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 19:14:55 -0500
Hi Alan:

I wasn't paying attention to your original post.  I think the problem is
related to an intermittent in the ignition circuitry.  It could be anywhere
from the ignition switch to the coil or from coil to distributor.  It may
also be an iterruption of power to the ignition through a short or break
which occurs due to the engine moving on its mounts.

John