Engine Swaps

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Engine Swaps
From: Simon Bosworth <simon@hpi50.dsddhc.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 1998 15:03:04 -0600
Well, while we are busy doing virtual engine swaps, how about a Cosworth
BDY engine out of a Ford Sierra, (I believe that is the right model).  I
have heard of people using the Sierra gearbox in MGs.  How about using
the engine as well.  Any of the UK listers know anything about the
availability, (or otherwise), of this engine.
  Another 'exotic' candidate might be the Vauxhall 2.0 litre 16V engine.

Neither engine is original but at least they are British :-), well sort
of Ford/GM British anyway.

Cheers,
Simon