Re: Engine Swaps

To: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Engine Swaps
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 1998 15:19:33 -0800
This too may have been covered, but I'd vote for a turbocharged 13B
Mazda rotary.  Very compact, very fast.

Andy

--

Andy Ramm
A silver face in a tweed world.

By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), Sec.227(b)(1)(C) and
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), it is unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement
to this equipment.  A violation of the aforementioned Section is
punishable by action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever
is greater, for each violation.