LBC Losses 1945 - 1983

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: LBC Losses 1945 - 1983
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 20:54:35 -0500
Hello fellow Listers:

question of how many LBC marques disappeared in the post-war period to
1983.  I am not concerned about new marques which may have been introduced
after this period.  The result is quite surprising.  The cars tend to fall
into two classes; 1. regular production vehicles and 2. low production
specials, kit cars and other miscellaneous things.  The number of cars is
very much higher than I expected.

I have an answer which I will post to the list but first I would be
interested in seeing if anyone is willing to take up Dan's challenge and
list all of the defunct marques during the period in question.

John McEwen