Re: V8 Conversions (way too long)

To: Larry A Hoy <mgb.roadster@juno.com>
Subject: Re: V8 Conversions (way too long)
From: Larry Dickstein <bugide@tfs.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 1998 18:00:51 -0800
Larry A Hoy wrote:  (and wrote, and wrote, and wrote........)

> INTRODUCTION
>
> Since I posted my information on the Rover engine I have received many
> inquiries about MGB-V8's.  In an effort to reach all of the curious
> enthusiasts I thought I would send this message to the whole list.

Actually, I thought it was a great little post, Larry.  Two problems;
        1.  Now everyone will want to do it  but
        2.  Who'd be silly enough to do it?

All I can add is that Kurt Schley, of MG V8 Newletter fame, is now on
the internet:
        <mgv8news@aol.com>

Larry Dickstein    Kansas City, MO
'58 Bugeye  '67 BJ8   '67 MG V8