Re: To roll or not to roll ?

To: charlie schellinck <charlie@mars.ark.com>
Subject: Re: To roll or not to roll ?
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 01:42:02 -0800
charlie schellinck wrote:

> I have an roll bar for my 73 B roadster that came with car. Should I put it
> back in? I have never heard of an MG rolling but you never know any
> thoughts on this one? I know if I rolled my MG I would probaly want to die
> anyhow!

I dig that last sentiment.  8-)  Anyway, I just bought one for my MGB this
month.  It
looks pretty small, and doesn't seem to run the entire width of the car, but
the guy
claimed it was from a 'B.  It's the right height though.  I sat it in the car
determine where to mount it, and it really takes up some space.  It seems to
interfere
with the lowering and folding of the convertible top, even though the top frame
doesn't strike the bar anywhere.  I dunno what I'm gonna do yet.  If it didn't
make
lowering the top such a pain, I'd have it in like that...I'd rather not lower
the car
onto my head, TYVM!

--
Michael S. Lishego