Re: To roll or not to roll ?

Subject: Re: To roll or not to roll ?
From: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 98 19:28:44 -0800
charlie schellinck" <charlie@mars.ark.com> wrote

>I have an roll bar for my 73 B roadster that came with car. Should I put it
>back in? I have never heard of an MG rolling but you never know any
>thoughts on this one? I know if I rolled my MG I would probaly want to die
>anyhow!

I asked before I removed mine and opinion seemed to be split.  The best
argument I have for not putting it back into the car it is the before and
after pictures of my B.  I came across some old photos a couple of days
ago that were taken when it had a roll bar installed and couldn't believe
how it destroyed the lines of the car. That may not be the safest
opinion.  But I tend not to drive in a way that puts myself or my car in
danger.

Joseph
67 Roadster