Re: Kits based on MGBs (and Ferris' Ferrari 250 California)

To: Scott Gardner <gardner7@pilot.infi.net>, tboicey@brit.ca
Subject: Re: Kits based on MGBs (and Ferris' Ferrari 250 California)
From: Chris Nevard <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 04:47:59 -0800 (PST)
---Scott Gardner <gardner7@pilot.infi.net> wrote:

> > Scott Gardner wrote:
> > >         The catalog only lists two or three MGB-based kits, and
none of them
> > > are particularly inspiring.
> >
> >   The Brooklands, the AC Ace and.... any others I don't already
> > know about?
> >
> > --
> > Trevor Boicey
> > Ottawa, Canada
> > tboicey@brit.ca
> > http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/

Guys,

Somebody here at work is doing something called a 'NG TD' . . he is
using an MGB GT as a bases. NG is a UK based companyTrev,
>       I'll check again, but I think the Brooklands and the AC Ace were the
> only two I saw.  The Ace isn't a bad looking little kit, but nothing
> to trae the MGB body for.  As for the Brooklands, I don't even know
> what the heck they're thinking!  It just looks like your generic
> little euro-car.  Looking at those two kits explains why I would have
> been salivating if the Ferrari 250 GT kit were actually based on the
> B.
>       A few of the kits in the catalog DO use MGB front suspension setups,
> but not enough of the car to make it worthwhile to donate a decent 'B
> to the project.
> Scott

==
Chris Nevard

"Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else"

<http://www.mgcars.org/cambs.mgoc/images2/chris.jpg>
Work <nevardc@sky4.bskyb.com> Other <spridgeteer@yahoo.com>