Re: Different Strokes

To: ctp@gbn.org, william.eastman@medtronic.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Different Strokes
From: Littlesuzn <Littlesuzn@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 23:19:59 EST
In a message dated 98-01-06 19:12:12 EST, ctp@gbn.org writes:

<< Roller setups for spridgets are fairly common, run 5-800 dollars, and
 increase the ratio from 1.25 to 1.5 to 1.  I'm sure they exist for Bees and
 As as well?

I got a set of roller rocker from Cambridge Motorsport in the UK at about half
the price of VB. Last February Mr. Midget gave me the gift of Roller Rockers
for Valentines Day and paid somewhere around $300. Kent RRs are about the same
price and probably made by the same people.
Cambridge has them for both the A and B engines at a 1.625:1 ratio (standard
is 1.42:1). They are too nice to put on a car....a true work of art. I would
recommend obtaining both the Kent ad Cambridge cataloges.
"Midget" Susan