Re: Moss Europe Web Site

To: "MG digest submit" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Moss Europe Web Site
From: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 98 09:48:16 -0000
On 6/1/98 9:36 pm Chris Nevard said

>You must remember that the WWW is still very much in it's childhood
>here in the UK - people are sceptical, they think it has something to
>do with demons, witches and goblins. We Brits as yet do not understand
>that it might actually be of some help in business.

Ohh, bit harsh that Chris, most of us have been using it for years.

Maybe you saw that Equinox programme last week about how the future of TV
will be web-based and you're worried you'll be out of a job! :-)

(BTW Chris works in satellite TV)

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk