RE: Availability of MG World Magazine

To: "MG digest submit" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Availability of MG World Magazine
From: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 98 11:36:42 -0000
On 7/1/98 9:04 am mgs-owner@autox.team.net said

>Neither Border's Books, Barnes and Noble, or Tower Books (our three
>biggest local magazine purveyors) carry the magazine, and when the
>ever-alert employees of these establishments are questioned about it,
>they respond with noncommittal grunts and shrugs of the shoulders.  Most
>of them ask what MG stands for (Moose
>Gooser, maybe?).
And I thought Americans were into customer service :-)

>I can hear Philip Raby sadistically chortling in the
>background (That poor old sod Paul Kile will NEVER find the
>magazine...haw haw haw!!!!).
Ha ha ha. You've sussed me out, I'm just a sad git that gets a kick out
of getting people to visit newsagents all around the world. MG World
doesn't really exist at all!! Tee hee. :-)

>Well, I plan to call EWA today, and request the first two issues.  With
>any luck, I will someday have them in my hot little hands (allow 4-6
>weeks for shipping...).  Then, and ONLY then, will I truly believe in
>the existence of MG World Magazine!
Sorry it's been such a hassle to find. I Hope that you enjoy it!

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk