Re: Frontline REAR shocks

To: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Subject: Re: Frontline REAR shocks
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 13:31:15 -0800
John,

I'm in the process of converting my '67 GT to tube shocks.  I'm using
dampers from an 84-88 Dodge Colt (rear).  This was recommended by a
listmember (whose name I don't remember right off) and I would be happy
to repost his post once I get home for all who are interrested.  My
total investment is <$50, including sporty gas shocks and the shock
dimensions and valving seem perfect for the application.

Andy

--

Andy Ramm
A silver face in a tweed world.

By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), Sec.227(b)(1)(C) and
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), it is unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement
to this equipment.  A violation of the aforementioned Section is
punishable by action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever
is greater, for each violation.