Re: Frontline REAR shocks

To: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Subject: Re: Frontline REAR shocks
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 08:20:17 -0800 (PST)
Dear Andy,

Thanks for your offer to repost the info. I'm sure I'm not the only one
out there that is interested too.

On Wed, 7 Jan 1998, Andy Ramm wrote:

=%OJohn,
=%O
=%OI'm in the process of converting my '67 GT to tube shocks.  I'm using
=%Odampers from an 84-88 Dodge Colt (rear).  This was recommended by a
=%Olistmember (whose name I don't remember right off) and I would be happy
=%Oto repost his post once I get home for all who are interrested.  My
=%Ototal investment is <$50, including sporty gas shocks and the shock
=%Odimensions and valving seem perfect for the application.
=%O
=%OAndy
=%O

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance"

John J. Peloquin
Molecular Biology &
  Biochemistry
3205 BioSciences II