Re: Carb Rebuild

To: gaither@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Carb Rebuild
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 10:13:27 -0600
I've got a copy of the video.  It is very informative and of great help
to the novice.  I actually rebuilt the carbs on the MGA _before_ I bought
the video, however, just using the Haynes manual.  They work fine and I
got it done, but it might have been a little easier had I seen the video
first.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX