Re: Fuel guage sender ohms, second try

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Fuel guage sender ohms, second try
From: Christopher Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 19:21:31 -0800
Helps Immensely!

My plan from the beginning was to connect a meter to the sender while in
the tank (from where it runs past the passenger seat) and check the
resistance...when empty, when full, etc...to see if my sender is working
before I pull the tank down and/or before I pull the guage out of the dash.

Thanks to all those who helped, I'll let you all know if this 'method'
works (or is simply madness)

ctp