RE: Heater removal

To: "'Joseph Cianciotti'" <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Heater removal
From: Douglas Gaither <gaither@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 20:36:18 -0800
After removing the obvious fasteners in the engine bay, I was stumped as to
why it wasn't just popping out!  I eventually figured out that the control
cables and tubes were still in the bottom part of the heater.  After that
(and the control cables weren't really easy), the heater 'popped' out.

Doug Gaither
'66 MGB