RE: Going on an pilgrimage (a new Beer Thread -going off topic)

To: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: RE: Going on an pilgrimage (a new Beer Thread -going off topic)
From: "EPMD- Van syckel, John" <vansyck@hq.1perscom.heidelberg.army.mil>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 09:05:08 +0100
We have just recently done a beer thread but I'm not waiting for Philip
or anyone else.  For my money, the best BIER is "Brauhaus Neustadt"
(Helles, Pils, Interpils, Marzen, Bock, Dopplebock, Export, Dunkles)
brewed in Neustadt a.d. Aisch (near Nuremberg), Germany.  Let the fight
begin (you're welcome, Chris).  We could also start a Bourbon thread,
right?, Philip?

OLBCC:  MGB down again.  Putting in a new dizzy and replacing all the
rubber plumbing.

"Jay"
John S. van Syckel
1971 MGB  (BRG, no PO)
MG Car Club Deutschland, e.V.
Still deciding between AMGBA and NAMGBR (if either).