RE: Going on an pilgrimage (a new Beer Thread -going off topic)

To: "MG digest submit" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: Going on an pilgrimage (a new Beer Thread -going off topic)
From: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 98 11:51:10 -0000
On 15/1/98 9:04 am EPMD- Van syckel, John said

>We have just recently done a beer thread but I'm not waiting for Philip
>or anyone else.  For my money, the best BIER is "Brauhaus Neustadt"
>(Helles, Pils, Interpils, Marzen, Bock, Dopplebock, Export, Dunkles)
>brewed in Neustadt a.d. Aisch (near Nuremberg), Germany.  Let the fight
>begin (you're welcome, Chris).
Nah, namby pamby European beer is for poofs! give me a good pint of
English ale! :-)

> We could also start a Bourbon thread, right?, Philip?
Damn right, I'd say Wild Turkey is a good one! :-)

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk