Re: The 2004 MGG!!! -Reply

To: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Subject: Re: The 2004 MGG!!! -Reply
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 14:58:24 -0500
Careful Nory, one of my favorite Ks was a 300K which is a whole other story
from a K car.  BTW, another chapter is being written in the Chrysler Letter
Car saga as Chrysler has announced the revival of the famous 300s with the
new Chrysler 300M which continues the series where it left off in 1965.  MG
carried on its letters but deleted two.  Chrysler deleted the letter I
because of possible confusion with the number 1 and finished with the L.
Does this sound like an episode of Sesame Street?

John McEwen

300B
300E
300H