Re: MG: The untold Story

To: "MG digest submit" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: MG: The untold Story
From: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 98 11:17:25 -0000
On 18/1/98 9:04 am Trevor Boicey said

>My local bookshop got a copy of "MG: The untold story" by
>David Knowles in.
>
>  Has anyone read this book? Is it worth it? The text looked
>excellent but they only had it in hardcover at $55.95. The other
>thing that I was a little afraid of is that a lot of the book
>was about later cars that only the UK ever saw anyways.

It's excellent, the best MG history I've read, and I'm not just saying
that cos I know David! I strongly recommend it to anyone with an interest
in MG, much better than McComb's effort!

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk