RE: Brake test switch

To: "'ken hedges'" <khedges@wkpower.com>, "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Brake test switch
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 10:48:52 -0600
Speaking of the Brake test switch, mine lights up fine when I push it, =
but obviously isn't doing its job since I know there's no pressure in =
the system -- its all going out the right rear brake assembly! Hmmm
It IS supposed to light up when the pressure gets too low, right? Or is =
there some sort of incantation required here?
Dan
'73 B