Re: OTP Beer

To: "MgList CARS" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: OTP Beer
From: bradleys <bradleys@vdn.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 98 10:49:32 -0800
Hi there Chris Nevard, Andy Ramm and listers;

Andy Ramm is in walking distance of Burlington Station Brewery and here
in Berkeley, we have the Pyramid Brewery. Pretty good beer and great
pizza.

However, my son, our personal MGTC restorer, lives in Mt Vernon,
Washington where he is in walking distance of a wonderful brewery called
"Skagit River Brewery". The brewery is named after the river that runs
through the town and one of their ales, "Steelie Brown" is named after
the fish that swim in the river.  "High Water Porter" is named after the
floods that arrive annually.  They brew "Huntsman Stout" during the
hunting season and produce "Dutch Gold" during the Spring tulip festival.
All of the beers that I've tasted have been great.

Unfortunately for my girth, I'm enjoying the many great beers available
locally a little too much. I'll have to cut down on the food.

Neil "Sure I'll hava another" Bradley
The only CAMRA member in Northern California